Helping you to optimise your waste management projects
The Trident Service consultancy team assists all players in the waste industry (ADEME, French Regions, local authorities, take-back scheme operators, industrials, associations) with their waste management optimisation projects (prevention, collection, treatment, recovery, reuse) in France, in the French overseas territories and internationally.
Projects are managed in a circular economy approach combining industrial development and social and environmental progress.
The Circular Economy – 3 fields, 7 areas
A virtuous circle combining:
- The safeguarding of general, local and public services interests
- Cooperation with all stakeholders.
- Social progress: development of the social and solidarity economy, improving ergonomics and working conditions.
- The reduction of environment impacts: transportation optimisation, waste prevention and recovery.
With our project management know-how and our network of specialist partners we can provide our clients turn-key solutions integrating all the competencies required (technical, legal, financial), ensuring the success of projects.
We can intervene in all phases of a project:
- Assessment locally and of existing facilities, market studies, benchmarking, etc.
- Study phase, for example, master plan, local area study or feasibility study.
- Consultation of all stakeholders: facilitation of meetings, participative approach, applications for subsidies, implementation of cooperation frameworks, etc.
- Decision-making advice and the implementation of public policies.
- Assistance to Project Owner for the awarding of public and private contracts
- Assistance to the construction of transfer, sorting and waste treatment facilities, in collaboration with our Project Management team.
- Compliance and performance auditing & control with our Audit team.